Are you newly licensed, under supervision, a graduate or clinical supervisor? Are you looking to connect with mental health professionals who think out of the box and aspire to make an impact on the mental health field? Do you want to learn about developing your skills as a new clinicians, what to expect during your first year, and how to find a supervisor? Do you want to connect with qualified supervisors to learn how to deepen your knowledge about supervision, how to motivate and engage supervisees, how to build multiple streams of income, or even grow your private practice?
Well, if you said yes, you don't want to miss The Super-Vision Conference!
The conference aims to inform and support supervisors and supervisees in bridging the gap between graduation and licensure. It will help supervisors learn how to develop new clinicians to enter the field with integrity and confidence. Supervisees will gain support from licensed professionals who are eager to help them learn about developing themselves into the clinicians they envision themselves to be.
Deseray is the creator of Supervision Support, LLC and “The Super-Vision Conference”. She created these platforms after her former supervisor went M.I.A and never signed off on her hours, causing her to walk away from over 800 clinical hours! She didn’t allow this to dampen her spirits. Instead, she created an easy and accessible way for up-and-coming clinicians to connect with highly qualified and dedicated supervisors who are ready to help them get to the golden gates and licensure, and beyond!
She didn’t stop there, she wanted new clinicians to know that they were limitless in what they could do in the field. The days of traditional agency work or hustling to build a private practice are slowly dying. The Super-Vision Conference aims to motivate clinicians to be bold, creative, and innovative when it comes to becoming the clinician that changes the game!
Friday, June 7, 2019:
8 pm: Meet & Greet: Meet Deseray and other clinicians for a happy hour! We’ll be mixing and mingling together in the heart of Miami.
Saturday, June 8, 2019:
9:00 am - Welcome & The "Why" behind the conference
10:00 am - Keynote Presentation
11:00 am - Panel Discussion
12:00pm - Lunch & Mingle
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm Break out sessions
[Topics: Self-care, Ethics and using social media as a therapist, Creative Career Paths in Mental Health, Test-Prep, How to Develop Clinicians through Effective Supervision, Therapy for Therapists, Supervision 101: Crash Course for Supervisees, Developing a thriving Private Practice, Your First Year as a Therapist, and more!]
4:00 pm - Network Power Hour (Supervisor-Supervisee Connect!)
5:00pm - Closing Remarks
During the conference, participants will walk away learning all about:
- What to expect during your years of supervision
- How to create a lucrative career path before and after licensure
- How to network and brand yourself as a game changing clinicians
- Self-care practices
- How to market yourself as a supervisor and best to support your supervisees
- How to build your confidence as a therapist in your first year
- How to study for your licensing exam, and pass!
- Job hunting tips and tricks
- and much more!
What does the cost cover:
- Exclusive access to leaders in Mental Health who are experts in the field and want to help you meet your goals!
- Access to local businesses looking to hire clinicians
- Access to vendors looking to provide invaluable resources related to the mental health field
- Access to an exclusive E-Book: A Guide to Your First Year as a Therapist
- Access to supervisors looking to connect with supervisees
- Swag Bag packed with products from top mental health industry creatives
- Exclusive copy of The Super-Vision Guide to Planning The Life You Most Desire.
You'll also be able to win awesome gifts from innovative clinicians who have created products that reach our clients in amazing ways.
Let's not forget about our amazing speakers!
This is not your normal conference, this is for the visionary! If you plan on doing mental health like it's never been done before, this conference is for you.
I can't wait to see you there!
This will be an exclusive and intimate event! Be sure to purchase your tickets early. Once tickets are sold out, ticket sales will be closed.
If you’re interested in being a part of a conference that helps shape the future of mental health, consider one of our sponsorship opportunities!
We have several offers with awesome benefits for your company and our audience. We’re happy to have you a part of our community!